Fargo DTC4500 Single-Sided
- Single-sided direct-to-card printer ideal for high-volume or high-security applications Special features: standard dual-input card hopper, password protection, built-in erase/rewrite, and standard Ethernet connectivity Optional upgrades: field-upgradeable dual-sided printing, encoding, single-or dual-sided lamination, and same-side input/output hopper
- 90 Day parts and labor warranty through AmerID, Inc.
- DTC4500 single-sided printer USB cable US/international power cords CD with printer drivers and user guide
- 90 Day warranty
The Fargo HID DTC4500 single-sided ID card printer (Fargo 49000) delivers high-volume performance with maximum security. Featuring high capacity ribbon supplies, dual input hoppers, and built-in password protection, the single-sided DTC4500 is designed for organizations that require robust, high-volume printing on a daily basis.
- Intuitive user-interfaceThe DTC4500 (Fargo 49000) features a user-friendly SmartScreen™ graphical display offering easy setup and printing status notifications.
- Direct-to-card printing with built-in erase and rewriteThe DTC4000 produces ID cards using dye-sublimation printing for vivid color and accurate images and thermal transfer or resin thermal transfer for sharp black text and barcodes. In addition, the Fargo DTC1000 features a built-in erase and rewrite function that is ideal for temporary ID cards such as visitor badges.
- Standard Ethernet connectivity Featuring high speed USB and Ethernet ports, the DTC4500 single-sided printer can easily integrate anywhere you need it. With the built-in internal print server you can install the DTC4500 on your existing network (LAN) allowing remote access printing for high-volume card issuance without having the printer directly connected to your computer.
- Enhanced printer and card security The Fargo DTC4500 is designed to migrate from lower to higher security levels, offering built-in printer password protection and optional fluorescent ribbons for Ultra-Violet or UV printing.
- Optional dual-sided printing (field-upgradeable)The single-sided DTC4500 can also easily be upgraded in the field to dual-sided printing. Duplex printing allows for more space for additional card holder information or security features.
- Optional same-side input/output hopper (field-upgradeable)An optional same-side input/output hopper can help fit the printer into tight workspaces. (Add this feature to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional encoding (field-upgradeable)The Fargo DTC4500 offers field-upgradable modules for encoding data for magnetic stripe, proximity, contact and/or contactless technology cards such as iCLASS for access control and other applications. (Add encoding capability to this printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional single- or dual-sided lamination (field-upgradeable)Looking for an additional layer of security? Overlaminates provide tamper-proof, secure cards resistant to forgery. Furthermore, optional high-speed dual-sided simultaneous lamination can save valuable time. For an even higher level of security, the DTC4500 offers custom holographic overlaminates. Note: Lamination requires dual-sided printing.
- Corporate IDs Membership cards Gift cards Customer loyalty Health Cards Mass transit
- Student Ids
We Also Recommend