Fargo DTC4000 Double-Sided w/Mag Encoder - System
This system includes the Fargo DTC4000 Double Sided w/Mag Encoder Printer
1 YMCKOK Full Color plus Black Ribbon
100 HiCo Mag PVC cards
cardPresso XXS ID Card software
Refurbished Fargo DTC4000 ID Card Printer Duplex with Magnetic Stripe Encoder
- Dual-sided direct-to-card printer ideal for applications with low to high security needs Special features: same-side input/output hopper, dual-hopper options, printer password protection, and built-in erase/rewrite
- Optional upgrades: field-upgradeable Ethernet connectivity and encoding
- DTC4000 dual-sided printer USB cable US/international power cords CD with printer drivers and user guide
- 90 day warranty
Designed for applications with low to high security needs, the Fargo HID DTC4000 dual-sided ID card printer (Fargo 48100) delivers versatility for current and future needs by combining a high level of simplicity and flexibility. Whether you need employee access cards or membership cards, the Fargo DTC4000 creates brilliant ID badges and crisp barcodes and digital signatures.
- Compact designThe small footprint allows the Fargo DTC4000 to easily accommodate any desktop configuration.
- Direct-to-card printing with built-in erase and rewriteThe DTC4000 produces ID cards using dye-sublimation printing for vivid color and accurate images and thermal transfer or resin thermal transfer for sharp black text and barcodes. In addition, the Fargo DTC1000 features a built-in erase and rewrite function that is ideal for temporary ID cards such as visitor badges.
- All-in-one print ribbon and cleaning cartridge An all-in-one print ribbon and cleaning cartridges offer a convenient and simplified loading process making maintenance a breeze.
- Intuitive user-interfaceThe intuitive user-interface includes a SmartScreen™ graphical display to easily identify the status of the printer.
- Enhanced security The Fargo HID DTC4000 is designed to migrate from lower to higher security levels, offering built-in printer password protection and optional fluorescent ribbons for Ultra-Violet or UV printing.
- Printing on various card thicknesses To accommodate access control badges and smart cards the DTC4000 ID printer allows printing cards as thin as 9 mil and up to 40 mil thick.
- Printing and encoding via one connectionThe Fargo DTC4000 printer features the industry's first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using the standard USB connection or optional Ethernet connectivity.
- Optional single-sided printing (field-upgradeable)The Fargo DTC4000 ID card printer is available as a single or dual-sided ID printer. A single-sided printer is an option if you have a limited amount of information that can fit on one side of the card.
- Optional Ethernet connectivity (field-upgradeable)The DTC4000 (Fargo 48000) card printer features optional Ethernet connectivity with an internal print server which allows for remote printer sharing by many users on a network. (Add this feature to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional encoding (field-upgradeable)The DTC4000 also features several encoding options enabling migration to contact and contactless smart cards such as HID iCLASS technology or magnetic stripe(installed) and proximity cards. (Add this feature to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional same-side input/output hopper (field-upgradeable)
An optional same-side input/output hopper can help fit the printer into tight workspaces. (Add this feature to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Optional dual-input card hopper (field-upgradeable)
Increase capacity and streamline your card printing with an optional dual-input card hopper. (Add this feature to your printer within the Options tab.)
- Corporate IDs Membership cards Gift cards Customer loyalty Health Cards Mass transit
- Student Ids
We Also Recommend